Saturday, June 22, 2013

"Wad" a lovely present

Looking at my sweet child's tangled mess of hair this morning, I'm reminded of an incident that happened a few weeks back.  So first, let me say that yes, we need to brush Aria's hair more often.  I am really bad at it because, to be honest, I never brush my hair. I run my fingers through my hair daily to get the tangles out but for years I didn't even own a brush.  
Anyhow, this particular week she was developing some pretty serious tangles in the back of her head.  I went to pick her up from school and she excitedly pulled me into her classroom to hand me a neatly packaged...wad of hair. 
Apparently, she pulled out one of her tangled dreads and decided that she should save it...because it's special.  I wish I had been there when she convinced her teachers to wrap the wad of hair all nice and pretty.  

No comments:

Post a Comment