Sunday, November 17, 2013

Bubble, Bubble, Toil and Trouble

I'm not sure where this came from but suddenly AJ is extremely interested in witches. She had me cut her hair the other day according to her specifications.   Apparently the new do is her new witch hairstyle.


She also wants a broom like something fierce.  I actually did get her one from the Spring Creek Store in the Portland Waldorf School, but I forgot it in Cady's car so it'll have to be a later surprise.  I was feeling really chatty when I bought it too.  The conversation went something like:

Checkout Lady: These are great brooms. I have one at home.
Me: hhhm-mmm... This isn't for me.  Its for my 5 year old daughter.  She's a witch.
Checkout Lady: Oh...  Is she at least a nice one?
Me: Ahh...I think so. She's the kind that celebrates nature or something like that.

Tonight getting ready for bed, AJ got a glimpse of the moon.  There was a full moon just two nights ago so it's just beginning to wane.  She was drawn to its beauty.  She also believed she could see some other planet out there.  It was just the reflection of the moon on her window and I tried to tell her that, but...

AJ: nope. It's another planet.  *in a hushed voice*  I really am magical, I'm a witch.  

So yep.  AJ has decided she's a witch.  

No comments:

Post a Comment